CAPPA is an association of schools, programs, and departments across Canada engaged in teaching and research in public administration. It has been in existence for nearly forty years. It also represents the common interests of college and university-based public administration programs and scholars.
OUR MISSION : To improve the quality of teaching and research in public administration.
- Last Updated on Friday, 04 April 2014 09:19
- Last Updated on Friday, 04 April 2014 11:16
The finalists for the Blueprint 2020 Student Paper Competition are:
1. Gabriel Flores, Erik Fogal, Benjamin Selinger, Yoni Simhon, “Blueprint 2020: “Day-to-Day Democracy”, (Group submission), Carleton University
2. Ryan Gray, “Thinking Outside the Box: Crowdsourcing for Policy Innovation”, Johnson Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy
- Last Updated on Sunday, 17 March 2013 12:03