CAPPA is an association of schools, programs, and departments across Canada engaged in teaching and research in public administration. It has been in existence for nearly forty years. It also represents the common interests of college and university-based public administration programs and scholars.
OUR MISSION : To improve the quality of teaching and research in public administration.
Call for Papers for the Fourth Annual CAPPA Conference in Public Management: Public Management in Theory and Practice
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 October 2014 13:22
Second Annual Blueprint 2020 National Student Paper Competition on the Future of the Public Service of Canada 2014-2015 Call for Papers
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 October 2014 12:49
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 October 2014 12:34
To all CAPPA Members:
On behalf of IPAC, CAPPA and the School of Public Administration at Dalhousie University, we are pleased to invite your School to participate in the 2015 National Public Administration Case Study Competition. It will be held in Halifax on 6-7 February, 2015. Dalhousie looks forward to offering participating teams a very hearty Halifax welcome.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 29 May 2014 16:45
- Last Updated on Friday, 04 April 2014 11:16
The finalists for the Blueprint 2020 Student Paper Competition are:
1. Gabriel Flores, Erik Fogal, Benjamin Selinger, Yoni Simhon, “Blueprint 2020: “Day-to-Day Democracy”, (Group submission), Carleton University
2. Ryan Gray, “Thinking Outside the Box: Crowdsourcing for Policy Innovation”, Johnson Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy